MALAYALAM CLASSES IN CHARLOTTE
- Do you want to see the happy faces of grandparents when their grandchildren talk to them in Malayalam?
- Do you want to feel proud and happy, when they read your old Baalarama collection while on summer vacation?
- Do you want to see your kids crack movie jokes with their Kerala cousins, in Malayalam?
- Do you want to hear them sing in Malayalam?
The answer is here, CLTMA began Online Malayalam language classes for all the registered participants starting March 8th 2017. Classes are ongoing Wednesday March 8th at 7.00 PM and will continue bi-weekly on Wednesday / Thursday's at the same time till the summer school break and then will continue after the summer break till the end of year.
- Year-round online teaching
- 2 classes per month on Wednesday and Thursday evenings!
- 40 minutes’ sessions
- You just need a noise free room
- A laptop or desktop with Wi-Fi connection, headphone/ear buds with microphone,
- A notebook and pencil
- Interactive learning with the aid of drawings, pictures, music, and videos.
- The fee of $50/child is valid for the whole session.
This year's sessions are already full and in progress. If you did not sign up this year, CLTMA will announce new registrations when they become available.