The Charlotte Malayalee Association (CLTMA) is a non-profit, non-political, secular and cultural Organization striving to promote the heritage and culture of the Indian state of Kerala to the 500-plus Keralite community residing in the Charlotte and surrounding areas of North and South Carolina.
Since its beginning in 2007 the association has worked actively to uphold the following objectives:
- Celebrate major festivals of Kerala in Charlotte.
- Provide occasions for members to socialize and network.
- Provide a forum for members to demonstrate and share their cultural talents.
- Organize and maintain a youth wing within the Association to promote the cultural heritage among our youth.
- Promote friendship and cultural exchange with other Indian and American organizations.
- Provide social service to the Malayalee Community and the community at large
- Provide Charitable donations to those in need.
- Provide Volunteering opportunities to its Members to serve the local community.
Click below to access the CLTMA Bylaws or If you would like to join the CLTMA Executive Committee, please use the nomination form to nominate yourself and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. A committee member will contact you shortly after receiving the form.